maticAdvice program is staffed with "experts" who are well versed in industry standards, security architecture design, governance, risk & compliance requirements. maticAdvice can assist your organization to develop a "strategic roadmap", meet regulatory requirements and enable your business to achieve its desired security goals. See below for the portfolio of professional services offered under maticAdvice.
Risk Assessments & Security Strategy
- Carryout cyber security assessment and provide current state, target state & risk profile based on best practice standards such as NIST and ISO cyber security frameworks.
- Cyber Security Roadmap Development & Implementation – based on organization’s cyber security capabilities, we can support to build and implement tailored strategy / roadmap considering organisation’s size and complexity
- Provide independent assurance to the Management, Regulators and other key stakeholders on the health of organization’s cyber security programs using industry recognized frameworks
- Supplier Chain Risk Management - cyber security assessments of new vendors and ongoing assessment of existing high-risk vendors to provide you assurance that your most valuable data assets continue to be protected
- Cloud Security Assessments
- Security Architecture and Networking Best Practices
- Development of security policies, standards and target operating model for Information Security teams
- Security Awareness Training Programs
- Provide PCI DSS & GDPR implementation assistance.
- SecurMatic is not a QSA but we can assist Organisations complete a gap assessment, remediation and deliver a SAQ as well as Quarterly PCI certified scans using Qualys.
- Carrying out a GDPR readiness assessment, develop a GDPR road map and support in Implementing the road-map.
- Privacy and Personal Identifiable Information (PII) Assessment