MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES
SecurMatic provides Managed Security Services to assist Organizations manage their security portfolio and eliminate the administration and maintenance burdens so that internal teams can better focus on protecting Organization’s assets and reduce business risk.
- SecurMatic provides end to end firewall management on a day to day basis
- Review firewall rule change requests for security risk and implement the same
- All upgrades and change requests will be carried out in accordance our customers regular and emergency change management process
- Quarterly firewall rule reviews will be performed to address any security risks and optimize the rulesets. This will allow Organizations to meet compliance and audit requirements such as PCI DSS
- We also provide monitoring of Firewall logs to detect and respond to any malicious activity on the network (separate charge applies)
- We have the expertise in managing the following brands - Palo Alto, Sophos, CISCO ASA & SonicWall
Managed Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- SecurMatic provides end to end management of IPS/IDS including implementation and maintenance
- Managing rule sets that will allow organisations to move from detect to prevent
Development of customized rulesets
- Patching, software configuration and upgrades
- Monitoring of security alerts and in turn updating of rules to address any threats in the environment
- We have the expertise in managing the following brands - Palo Alto, Snort & Fortinet
- SecurMatic as a service perform continuous vulnerability assessments including prioritization of remediation.
- The team will work with organizations to eliminate false positives and track remediation
- We provide a technical solution that integrates vulnerability scan results and provide analysis based on external threat intelligence and predictive analytics.
- Our teams take the output of the results and recommend a prioritized approach to remediation to address the most significant risks first.
- The prioritization isn’t based on CVE numbers provided by the scanners rather the vulnerabilities are assessed against 15+ external threat intelligence feeds to determine which vulnerabilities are being exploited and provide a risk-based remediation plan
- We have the expertise in integrating with the following brands: Qualys, Nessus and or with Penetration testing results
Penetration Testing Services
- We provide Network and application penetration testing services.
- The approach taken to penetration test will depend on the scope agreed with the client. It can include both blackbox and whitebox testing
- The tools we use will vary based on the scope of the penetration test
Identity & Access Management Services
- We provide Identity & Access Management strategy development including approach to Single Sign On, Federated access, Cloud based identity & access management solutions.
- We also support manual processes related to User onboarding and termination of user access, periodic user access reviews and recertification.
- We have the expertise in working with the following brands - CA SiteMinder, Sailpoint & Active directory
Data Loss Prevention Services
- SecurMatic can develop a Data Loss Prevention Strategy that includes People, Process and Technology requirements
- We can also monitor DLP alerts on a day to day basis
End Point Security Solutions
- Our expertise in Endpoint security solutions include working threat detection solutions such as Carbon Black & Crowdstrike
- These solutions provide behavioral analysis to detect sophisticated attacks
- Securmatic can implement and manage these solutions on behalf of our customers